The Benefits of an In-Home Stairlift
Feel the freedom of staying in your home longer.
When it becomes difficult or painful to use the stairs in your home due to injury or an extended convalescence, it’s easy to feel trapped. Even the most ordinary tasks may become overwhelming difficult. Stairlifts give the elderly, the disabled and the convalescing the gift of freedom and independence so they may age in place — in their own homes.
- Regain mobility and independence.
- Stairlifts can accommodate a wide variety of staircase configurations for temporary short-term recovery or more permanent situations.
- Provides peace-of-mind to loved ones.
- Accident and injury prevention. Stairs can be a dangerous place in the home, especially for those suffering with age and injury-related mobility challenges.
- Eliminates the need for more extensive home remodels.
Hundreds of happy customers have regained their mobility and independence with our stairlifts.
Our customers love their stairlifts and the ability to move with freedom between levels in their home.
In Home Stairlifts is the largest provider of electronic chair stairlifts in South Central Pennsylvania, providing custom fit solutions for each of our clients’ homes and lifestyles. We offer sales and service to central Pennsylvania and the Philadelphia metro area. An authorized Bruno dealer, we specialize in mobility products and solutions so our clients may age in place and lead independent, fulfilling lives.
Attention Keystone Mobility customers, want to learn more about Independent Home Solutions? Learn More
Questions or Comments? We are Here to Help You. Contact Us Today!
Monday to Friday: 8AM – 5PMShowroom Hours:
Monday to Friday: 10AM – 4PM
No appointment necessary
1520 Commerce Drive
Lancaster, PA 17601