Schedule a FREE In-Home Assessment!
If you or a loved one are facing lifestyle changes due to limited mobility stemming from illness, age, or recovery from surgery, we’re here to help with the Bruno line of indoor and outdoor stairlifts. We have decades of experience in assisting the elderly, disabled and convalescing find their independence again.
In Home Stairlifts offers free assessments to explain available options, installation specifics and ongoing support/service for Bruno stairlifts.
In most instances, we can conduct your assessment over the phone. One of our dedicated and trained technicians will ask you questions about the nature of your mobility challenges.
You can expect us to ask:
- Is your mobility challenge related to age, illness or recovery?
- Do you currently use any other mobility aids in your home?
- Are there areas in your home that present problems?
- How would you like to regain your independence?
- Is aging in place important to you?
Custom installations of our stairlifts require precise measurements and in-home visits, so use the form below to request an appointment. A technician will conduct a walk-through of your home and make their recommendations for specific models, accessories and installation plans, including timelines and price quotes.